Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm not BridgeT ...

... but I am staying at a Holiday Inn Express tonight! I figured maybe the writing machine otherwise known as BridgeT Midway was (ahem) tied up at the moment & I'd hop right in here since I'm leaving shortly for a business-y trip. Now, let's see if I can be "interesting" at 7:10 in the morning. Shall we?

  1. I have been mentioned on a CNN crawler. (Y'know, the news banner that scrolls across the bottom of the screen?) Not gonna tell you why, though!

  2. I won my middle school's talent show when I was in the 8th grade -- singing. (No, that's not the reason for the CNN crawler mention!)

  3. I write autobiographical erotica. Every word of it is true. Honest! From the ghouls to the confessional to the dung dong -- all true. *wink*

  4. The first time I sat on Santa's lap, I was 20 years old. I was sososo excited (but I didn't pee on him)!

  5. I lurve toys! I love to write about them in my prose. I love to read what others have to say about them. And, I love to ... um ... research them. So, I started a toy review blog. (Say it with me, now: BUSINESS DEDUCTION!)

  6. I wanna be an architect when (if) I grow up.

  7. I really did visit all the places mentioned in "Wetter Has Never Been Better" (the lead story in fine flickering hungers) -- and I highly recommend Costa Rica as a vacation destination.

  8. I just bagged a gazelle, and I rode it for 30 minutes last night while listening to Aerosmith on my iPod. I had so much fun that I even forgot I was exercising! I can feel it in my calves this morning, though.

  9. I'm letting my hair grow for the first time in 20 years. Thrilling, huh?

  10. I do a mean rendition of Melissa Etheridge's Yes, I Am in the shower. Speaking of which, I'd better get ready to go. Later, y'all. Watch for my upcoming interviews on May Reviews and Bare Back Magazine, and my short from Torquere Press entitled "Hallowing Eve" in the March issue of Turn of the Screw!

Stay sexy! (Oh, wait! That's BridgeT's tag. *blush*)

Peace,

~ Alessia

P.S. BridgeT, sexy, it's your turn!

No comments: