Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Surge...Will it be a surge of new writers for Phaze?

Hi, you all probably do not know who the heck I am. I'm Crystal and I'm the promotions manager (or Promo Ho as Laura Bacchi and I call the position) for Phaze. I'm so glad Leigh Ellwood threw down the challenge for authors to submit to this new Phaze line. As the promotions manager, I would love to see a crop of new writers come into the Phaze family. By the way, did Stacey L. King, Phaze publisher, mention just how many Surges that will be accepted? I know the Shivers were 6 and there were 12 Sparklers. Does that mean we'll get 15 Surges? Okay, Stacey, get off the floor. I was kidding. However if there is a number, let us know. Maybe knowing that you're only taking a small number will put a fire under some butts. Then again, some people may like a little flame licking their backsides.

Okay, time to crawl back into my shell. Until next time, folks!

Crystal***

3 comments:

Alessia Brio said...

It is WAY too early in the morning to be thinking the wicked thoughts you inspired with that flame-licking-butt comment!

*le sigh*

Started my submission yesterday -- a sequel to Erotique.

Bridget Midway said...

Oh cool! I can't wait to see what you come up with now.

BridgeT

Leigh Ellwood said...

My sub will be the sequel to Jack of Hearts, but it won't be exclusively M/M