Thank you, Tula. I like your name, too. :)
1. Some of my ancestors were among the original Dutch settlers of New York -- the state and the city. We were land barons known as "Patroons." Which means, once upon a time, we were RICH! And fabulously WEALTHY!
Today? Not so much.
2. I can milk a cow. If I must.
3. I've been employed as the following: chambermaid, waitress, administrative assistant, typist, camp counselor, horse groomer/stall-cleaner, dishwasher, housekeeper, salesgirl, daycare worker, nanny, and teacher. That degree in English Literature has served me well, oh yes it has.
4. I am allergic to Percocet. Which sucks, because I understand it's lovely.
5. I lived in nine different houses before I was eighteen -- all within the same county.
6. I struggle to control my very quick and irrational temper every single day. I get this from my father. Thanks, Dad.
7. I do not fear my own death.
8. I suck at managing money, but I'm getting better as I age. This is also a family trait, and probably part of the reason we are no longer RICH! Or FABULOUSLY WEALTHY!
9. I'll be 40 this year, and I'm more okay with it than I thought I'd be.
10. I have trouble finishing what I start. Like this list, for instance. Had to force myself to do it. "No more coffee till you finish," I told Myself. And Myself made a rude gesture and refused to comply. I had to threaten something really dire. You don't even want to know.
No. Really. You don't.
PS - It's been most politely pointed out to me that I forgot to tag someone. My bad.
Uhhh...Eva! I tag Eva Gale!