Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, March 03, 2006

NEWS FROM TULA'S WORLD!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop everyone a line and let you know what I've been up to!

Leigh Ellwood (www.leighellwood.com), a fellow erotic romance author with Phaze was kind enough to read from my book on her podcast on the internet (her weekly podcast is ranked #1 by Google in the area of erotic romance!) Check it out by clicking here or by going to
http://www.leighellwood.com/podcasts/ellwoodpodcast15.mp3.
Thanks Leigh for your time and for reading my work!

ALSO...

I am very pleased and proud to announce one of my original short stories will appear in Zane's next erotic anthology! Zane is also a publisher in addition to being a successful erotica writer, and you can check out Strebor Books International by clicking here. The anthology is entitled "Caramel Flava", and features characters of Hispanic/Latino descent. My story is entitled "Es Lo Que Es" ("It Is What It Is"). The book will be published in October 2006, so be on the look out for it!

That's it for me for now! All this good news has definitely inspired me to write, so I'm going to get back to that now!

Tula

2 comments:

Alessia Brio said...

A rousing "Whoop!" for 'Tula! Phaze authors are kickin' tail these days.

Tula said...

I love the way she whoops!


Tula