Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Closing the chapter

So it will soon come to this: Jack of Hearts, the standalone that is on its way to becoming a trilogy, will have one more sequel, hopefully in the fall or winter. I've changed the working titles so many times I'm not sure what to call it now when people ask about this series. I like working with the card theme, and I have a vague idea of where to take the story, but I'd appreciate some input on the title.

In a nutshell, the character Ruby (the fortune teller from both stories) will play a more significant role in the last story. You'll see Jack and Lars, but not in so prominent a capacity. There is the possibility of introducing a new character named Jack for the sake of title continuity.

So my choices for the third story are narrowed to

  • Jack of Clubs
  • Jack of Spades
  • Queen of Hearts
  • The Joker
I won't go into detail about the plot of the story, just that the title will be relative. Always open to suggestions as well.

1 comment:

Mia Romano said...

I like Jack of Clubs

Congratulations, and best wishes.