Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, April 28, 2006

Farewell From Will

Well, Alessia kinda made this necessary, eh?

We had a great time taking over for a day and I'm very happy at all the response. But I must admit to being a little short on banter at the moment...the last part of the day was pretty full for me, with homework needing to be done early in preparation for my kids open house at school and all.

I will say that I had a talk this afternoon with an old friend who went and put another "I told you so" potential comment on me after listening to me react to some of the comments that have been made both privately and publicly over these last few weeks from acceptance to publishing date. The last time she did that to me was about the fact that I was going to end up published. Well, she won that one. I suspect she'll win this one too.

Please, do enter our little contest. I want to see a wide variety of possible choices from the winners. Especially because anyone who wins and doesn't pick a certain prize is going to have me wondering if that's because they already own a set...

No comments: