Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Hello!

Gentle Readers,

My name is Eva Gale and today we're going to have some fun to celebrate my Heatsheet publication,101 degree's Fahrenheit. I'm hosting a Web Scavenger Hunt for a week. That's today, April 13, 2006 to April 20, 2006. The first 5 people that come back with the correct answers get a free copy of 101 Degrees Fahrenheit, and the first one back gets an extra something special, a fun little bag I put together from Pure Romance. So, are you ready to Google?

Here we go!

It's a bawdy planet- Shakespeare

Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy.-Henry Kissenger

1. How long have condoms been in existence?

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. -Mae West

2. How many nerve endings are in the clitoris?

Chastity always takes its toll. In some it produces pimples; in others, sex laws.-Karl Kraus

3. At this time are dildos legal in Alabama?"

I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own." Woody Allen

4. What snack food was first developed to curb masturbation?

"There are a number of mechanical devices that increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief amongst these is the Mercedes-Benz 380L convertible." -PJ O'Rourke

5. What was the first vibrator invented to cure?

"Power is the great aphrodisiac."-Henry Kissinger

6. What Empress demanded homage via cunnilingus?

"But did thee feel the earth move?" -Ernest Hemmingway, For Whom the Bell Tolls.

7. About the boys: Two knuckles deep and a "Come hither", What am I?

The trouble with facts is that there are so many of them.-Samuel McChord Cruthers

8. What hormone is responsible for both men's and women's libido?

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, and thinking what nobody has thought.- Albert von Szent Gyorgyi

9. What were the first cock rings made of?

History, we can confidently assert, is useful in the sense that art and music, poetry and flowers, religion and philosophy are useful. Without it -- as with these -- life would be poorer and meaner; without it we should be denied some of those intellectual and moral experiences which give meaning and richness to life. Surely it is no accident that the study of history has been the solace of many of the noblest minds of every generation.- Henry Steele Commager

10. When did the first dildo come about?

So, there you go. I hope you have a blast hunting. You can e-mail me your answers in the body of the e-mail at evagale@gmail.com. In the meantime, I'll be back a little later to tell you a bit about myself and answer any questions you may have.

15 comments:

sexmuse said...

Hi, Eva! Just wanted to pop on and say how much I enjoyed reading 101 Degrees Fahrenheit! Hot and very well done!

Leigh Ellwood said...

Wow, that's a busy list that should be fun to research.

Eva Gale said...

Sexmuse (damn that's a hot name) Thanks!

Hey Leigh! I had a blast putting it together.

Devi had stopped by and waved Hi too, but I had to reformat and lost her post, so sorry Devi.

Eden Bradley said...

Hi Eva!
Ooh-I know a few of the answers (of course your fellow erotica authors do, peddlers of smut that we are-LOL!)but I've read 101 Degrees -hot read, BTW!-so it wouldn't be fair of me to participate. I'm dying to know what you've put in your goody bag for the winner, though...
Eden :)

Eden Bradley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sexmuse said...

oh, yes, considering the questions, what might the bag hold? They don't x-ray all mail nowadays, do they?

Eva Gale said...

Might be the Vanilla Bondage Kit. ;-)

Eva Gale said...

We'll seewhat I have in my boxes of goodies.

You should see what I send my friends...

sexmuse said...

So, what time does this end as far as submitting the answers? I'm waiting to see them (yes, I'm lazy) ... some I think I know, but most, not. I'm sure I'm in for a surprise on quite a few. These are really great questions ... hey ... when you've posted the answers, can I put the list on my errata page (with a link back to your blog)?

Eva Gale said...

I'm posting the answers next Thursday, and I'll be happy to let you use them.

You will not believe what the cock ring is.

sexmuse said...

my GUESS would be bone for a boner ... is that gonna get my comment deleted? (which is okay)

Eva Gale said...

Nope!

Think waayyyy outside the box. Which is why I used that quotation. ;-)

sexmuse said...

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, and thinking what nobody has thought.- Albert von Szent Gyorgyi

So something already round with a hollowed center -- hmm...donuts are a relatively recent invention and I don't think they'd do the trick ... must think on this some more.

sexmuse said...

BTW ... you never came back and told us more about yourself.

Seeing that you homeschool 7 children, you probably know a lot about sex (insert innocent grin here), but I wonder how you find time and private space to write about sex ... my son always wanted to read over my shoulder the first year or so.

Eva Gale said...

"Seeing that you homeschool 7 children, you probably know a lot about sex (insert innocent grin here), but I wonder how you find time and private space to write about sex ... my son always wanted to read over my shoulder the first year or so."

I
ll be guest blogging this Thursday again and I'll be sure to answer that question and all of the scavenger hunt questions!