Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Did you hear that? That's the sound of "Suburbia" being released!



Don't worry. You don't need to get your hearing or eyes checked. My short erotic story, "Suburbia" is available now through Phaze. Formal announcements will be made soon. However in the meantime, here's a blurb about my short sexy read:

Suburbia by Bridget Midway $2.00

ISBN 1-59426-566-6

What's a wife have to do to get her husband's attention? Helen tries everything in the book---or at least in one magazine---to grab Jason's attention. But is the effort enough or should she stick to baking cookies and heading up PTA meetings?

Be sure to tell your friends who, hopefully, will tell their friends who'll then tell their friends who...well, you get the idea. Hope you dig my interracial, um, romance? I guess you can call it a romance. It's a husband-and-wife story and they actually have sex with one another. I know. Way unusual for me. Just wait until you read C-A-I-N and A-B-E-L, my sequel to "Adam and E-V-E".

Stay sexy!

BridgeT

No comments: