Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Monday, October 16, 2006

And for my final trick

Okay, so two things to round out the day. If your roaming about San Francisco this weekend and want to drop by Yaoi Con, I’ll be one of the panelists for Boys’ Love American Style. It should be fun. Our panel runs from 3-4 in the afternoon on Saturday, October 21, 2006, at the Clarion Airport (Milbrae) in the San Bruno Room. It should be fun.

And then my general info: You can find me on the web at James-Buchanan.com, Live Journal or click on my name for my blogger account. And look for my next book in February 2007. Lord Carabas is a full length M/M/F novel, set in an alternate 17th century where religion and politics exist side by side with fantasy.

6 comments:

Mychael Black said...

Have fun at Yaoi Con, love! :D And I'll see ya tonight!

(Damn, I can't WAIT to get my hands on Jules...)

Alessia Brio said...

Damn. Figures when I'll be on your coast, you'll be busy with the Con. *pouts*

megamie said...

Hi,

Have fun at yaoi con! I am on the wrong side of the country!! LOL By the way, who won the contest on Saturday!! As I hold my breath!

Teresa

James Buchanan said...

I know, eveyone wants a piece of Jules. BWHAHAHAHa.

Alessia, if it hadn't been a chance to be on a panel for M/M, I'd be making a trip to San Diego.

Contest... contest... oh God I'm spacing....

Mychael Black said...

By the way, who won the contest on Saturday!! As I hold my breath!

Shuck won the contest. LOL Just announced it. :D

But I promise there will be more!

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money