Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bridget Midway's contest...put your thinking caps on!

Just your caps. If you're taking advantage of the clothing-optional rule, you're still good.

Okay, for those of you who stuck around for my week-long gabfest, you're a leg up on everyone else. I'm going to be pulling questions from the different items that I posted about all week long. Now the good news is, even if you weren't involved in the chat, you still have a chance at winning. Join the Phaze Chatters group now at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhazeChatters/ and go through the message list back to when I started my chat on Sunday, September 24th.

I'll ask 6 questions (would have been 7 but I'm not counting Saturday's chat). Post your answers in the Comments section on the blog. I don't trust Yahoo right now. I'm afraid any e-mails to me will be eaten. Be the first to answer all 6 questions correctly and you'll win a prize pack that I will MAIL to you! Yep, a nifty prize package with bookmarks, magnets, books on disks and other nifty items.

Here are the rules. Yep, gotta have those. Only one entry per person. You cannot be a current contracted Phaze author. Sorry, Anna. And no substitutions for any of the prizes. I ain't Burger King. You can't have it your way. Oh, and have fun!

Here are the questions! Good luck!

1. I went to a special event on Sunday. What did I learn? (Initials are acceptable).

2. I posted an exclusive excerpt of "Walls". What's the name of the doctor the protagonist has sex with at the hospital?

3. I posted an exclusive excerpt of "Suburbia". From where did the second call come when Helen and Jason were together for their special lunch date?

4. In my "Adam and E-V-E" excerpt, what's the statement Dr. Tuumlar had told E-V-E that E-V-E related to what was happening at the moment?

5. In my "C-A-I-N and A-B-E-L" excerpt, what does C-A-I-N use to prove that Candy wasn't all that she was cracked up to be?

6. What commerical from VeryFunnyAds.com can cheer me up whenever I watch it? I'll give you all a hint on this one. I posted this under the subject heading "Embarrassing Moments".

BridgeT
www.BridgetMidway.com

2 comments:

jennybrat said...

1. CBT

2. Wooster

3. Their daughter's school

4. "Make love, not war."

5. A two-inch wide and about seven-inch long meal-ready-to-eat tube of a red liquid

6. An ad for Kmart to buy new shorts for summer

8:03 PM

Bridget Midway said...

Stop the presses! We have a winner! Congrats to Jennybrat. She got all of the correct answers.

Jenny, e-mail me at Bridget@BridgetMidway.com to give me your home address so I can mail you your goodies!

BridgeT