Just your caps. If you're taking advantage of the clothing-optional rule, you're still good.
Okay, for those of you who stuck around for my week-long gabfest, you're a leg up on everyone else. I'm going to be pulling questions from the different items that I posted about all week long. Now the good news is, even if you weren't involved in the chat, you still have a chance at winning. Join the Phaze Chatters group now at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PhazeChatters/ and go through the message list back to when I started my chat on Sunday, September 24th.
I'll ask 6 questions (would have been 7 but I'm not counting Saturday's chat). Post your answers in the Comments section on the blog. I don't trust Yahoo right now. I'm afraid any e-mails to me will be eaten. Be the first to answer all 6 questions correctly and you'll win a prize pack that I will MAIL to you! Yep, a nifty prize package with bookmarks, magnets, books on disks and other nifty items.
Here are the rules. Yep, gotta have those. Only one entry per person. You cannot be a current contracted Phaze author. Sorry, Anna. And no substitutions for any of the prizes. I ain't Burger King. You can't have it your way. Oh, and have fun!
Here are the questions! Good luck!
1. I went to a special event on Sunday. What did I learn? (Initials are acceptable).
2. I posted an exclusive excerpt of "Walls". What's the name of the doctor the protagonist has sex with at the hospital?
3. I posted an exclusive excerpt of "Suburbia". From where did the second call come when Helen and Jason were together for their special lunch date?
4. In my "Adam and E-V-E" excerpt, what's the statement Dr. Tuumlar had told E-V-E that E-V-E related to what was happening at the moment?
5. In my "C-A-I-N and A-B-E-L" excerpt, what does C-A-I-N use to prove that Candy wasn't all that she was cracked up to be?
6. What commerical from VeryFunnyAds.com can cheer me up whenever I watch it? I'll give you all a hint on this one. I posted this under the subject heading "Embarrassing Moments".