Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Contest time!

So, who wants a free copy of Kitten? :D Let's play a little contest...

I have a quote on my website's main page. What part of Scripture (exact book, chapter, & verse) is the quote from?

http://www.geocities.com/mychaelblack/

Email your answer to: mychael_black@hotmail.com by Sunday at midnight (Eastern time), October 15th. I'll put all correct answers into a hat and draw ONE name. The winner will receive a free copy of Kitten!

So get those entries in!

4 comments:

megamie said...

Hi,

I sent you in an entry,but I removed the underscore. I hope that doesn't mess it up! Have fun with the contest.

Teresa

Mychael Black said...

Didn't get it, Teresa. Can you resend it to mychael_black@hotmail.com? :) Thanks!

megamie said...

Hi,

I will resend it now. Hopefully it will go through this time!!LOL

Teresa

Mychael Black said...

Wooo! Got it! Thank you! :D