Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Running with scissors

You'd think after chatting you with you all week that I would be plain tuckered. Nope! I'm back for more! Whoo! Hoo! Welcome to my official Phaze blog day. You know my rules. Clothing optional, of course.

Thanks to the wonderful folks at Yahoo, you all missed most of my messages throughout the day. So I did not have a contest to giveaway a prize like I had planned. So I'll do it today and it may be better today than on Yahoo. Maybe your posts won't get eaten like they would on Yahoo.

But enough about them. Let's talk about me! Actually specifically, let's talk about my contest, which I'll put in another post. Yeah, I'm a bitch like that. Hee! Hee! Kidding aside. Phaze plans on combining my two science fiction erotic romances, "Adam and E-V-E" and "C-A-I-N and A-B-E-L" into one ultra-cool anthology. The name: ORIGINAL SIN. Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Actually my man came up with that name. I was shocked that he was good at other things besides, uh, never mind. He's a smart guy. We'll leave it at that. If you would like to see the cover it's on my Yahoo newsletter group. To join, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midway_lowdown This is not a chat group! I just post newsletters and exclusive excerpts. I promise.

Okay, gotta hit Wally World (aka Wal-Mart) then I'll post my contest, the prize and the rules. Yeah, there has to be rules. Damn it!

In the meantime, I want to know more about you. What was your first kiss like? What's the strangest place you've had sex? Where would you like to have sex? Have you ever read to your partner in bed? Where do babies come from? (seeing if you were still reading) Who's your biggest fantasy crush?

Ciao babies!
BridgeT

5 comments:

James Buchanan said...

My first kiss or my first KISS? My first kiss was probably some snot nosed elementary school child on the playground... in retaliation for the nuggies, the girls learned to chase the boys down and spread "cooties." My first real kiss was with a *cough* cousin *cough* (stop... different cousin, this one was a second cousin), and I was all of about 12(?) and it was a dare from one of my 17year old bitch cousins. Of course no one knew I had an absolute crush on him. So I kissed him, and he promptly knocked me on my ass.

Bridget Midway said...

You need to spread out. Meet other people. Stop picking up guys at family reunions and barbeques. *LOL*

I was a WAAAAAY late bloomer. My first kiss or KISS or whatever you want to call it, didn't happen until I was about 19 or 20. Yeah, I was a huge nerd. You know that show "Ugly Betty"? It was originally called "Ugly Bridget" but they thought viewers would be REALLY turned off to know where the inspiration came from.

Cathy said...

My first kiss was part of a Spin The Bottle game when I was 14. Very sweet and perfect, though that special boy moved away and I never saw him again...oh..

Shelia said...

My biggest fantasy crush is Denzel Washington.

Bridget Midway said...

Wow! So Denzel still has it, huh? I would have thought people would have dropped him in favor of Terance Howard. Mmm, love those eyes!