Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Ya'll Run For The Hills

You're dealing with me now. BWHWHAHHAHA

Hey, well, today, in honor of my new Novella, let's talk about cowboys and sex... 'cause to me they just go together. Isn't he purdy?



Twice the Cowboy

Manuel Santos Fuentes was not the type of cowboy Jess Graff was used to. From the moment they met during the El Paso International Rodeo, Jess wanted the Charro. When Manuel is injured during El Paso de la Muerte, Jess seizes the opportunity to get his vaquero into bed. But cross-cultural misunderstandings and family feuds threaten to destroy their relationship before it really starts. Can two men from wildly different backgrounds overcome hatred and jealousy and learn to trust in each other?

Buy It Here

If you like purdy cowboys I'll send you off to these places for a romp 'round. One is Cowboy Frank's page, with odools and odools of hot rodeo guys, often shirtless, to drool over. He was gracious enough to let me use a few in the book trailer you can view here Twice The Cowboy Video.

The other is the very talented Rick Chris. You want some gorgeouw eyecandy... take a virtual walk through his gallery. And, some of 'tain't work safe.

Oh, yeah, it's all gay folks.

I'll swing by later and see how you all are doing. If you're around this evening I'll be one of the fetured authors at Realms of Love chat room. You have to register to access the chat, but registration is free.

11 comments:

Mychael Black said...

*tackles* Mornin', love!!!!!!

Damn, I just wanna lick him...

James Buchanan said...

Damn, and I thought you'd want to lick me. He is pretty edible huh?

Mychael Black said...

Never said I didn't want to lick YOU.... *grins* You know me, love... ;)

Will Belegon said...

Hey, c'mon you two...get a chat room.

Just stopping by from work to give a wave to James...

So *Wave*

Mychael Black said...

LOL We're bein' good, we're bein' good. *grins*

James Buchanan said...

I am never good.

Waves back.

BBMRebel said...

Afternoon James - Hey man.. Sexy cowboys and smut.. what's not to like, now all I need is some time to get caught up on my reading.

I see you also know Rick C. Love his artwork and his entire site is a pleasure to explore. His Brokeback Art is really awesome

Eden Bradley said...

Some very nice eye candy for me this morning-thankya James!
I agree-what's not to love about a sexy cowboy with a little dirt on him...? Nice!

James Buchanan said...

Rick Chris' work is just overall gorgeous. I like the "State" series he was doing as well.

Savannah Reardon said...

Cowboys are yummy. Two cowboys together are even better!

*waves to James*

James Buchanan said...

Ultra yummy. Those two were sooooo much fun to write.