Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cat Johnson who???

Not quite 5 am here in NY but I'm here, have coffee and am ready to go!!! Heck, it's dinner time in Australia already, I'm late! Anyway, for those who don't know me, here's a lil' blurb.

It all started in first grade when I won the essay contest at Hawthorne Elementary School and got to ride in the Chief of Police’s car in the Memorial Day Parade…and the rest, as they say, is history. As an adult, I generally try to stay out of police cars and I'm thrilled to be writing for a living. I was published under my maiden name right out of college and have 12 books in print in the Young Adult genre. But I only released my first romance in May of 2006 after a long detour into the corporate world.

On a personal note, I have horses, far too many cats, a dog, assorted fish and fowl and one husband. Of them all, I'm not sure which gives me the most grief. Needless to say, I am very busy on my 18th century little farm in New York State. I play the harp professionally but this doesn't mean I plays well, only that I'm paid for it. In the past I've been a tour guide at the Rockefeller Estate, a bartender, marketing manager and Junior League president. My life is quite the dichotomy and on any given day I am equally as likely to be in formal eveningwear as in mucking clothes covered in manure. I look forward to hearing from you all.

I'll be back with a CONTEST to win a download of my new Snuggler, answer any questions, and post some EXCLUSIVE EXCERPTS!

5 comments:

victoriablisse said...

Hi Cat, it's lovely to get to know you a bit more, it sounds like you're a very busy lady!

Pamela Tyner said...

The excerpts you posted are great! I enjoyed reading them.

Loretta said...

Hi Cat, i enjoyed reading the bio on you that you posted. It great to get to know what the authors do besides write books. I am just an avid reader who enjoys those books you all put out for us.

Will Belegon said...

Hi Cat! We're growing so fast that my head just spins sometimes...enjoy your day!

Jade said...

Wait... Hawthorne as in Westchester County?