Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Double shot of Dare!

Hello everybody! I'm back with an all new Dareville adventure, and great news for an old favorite.

A Winter's Dare is available for sale at Phaze.com! You can click here and purchase for only $2. This is part of the Dareville canon, the heroine being Kate Robeson, curator of Dare House, the town museum. Kate is Marlene's daughter, and if you've read Daring Young Man you know who Marlene is. If you haven't, why not? Click here to get Daring Young Man!

Winter is sort of groundbreaking, as it's my first ever interracial romance. Through this story I wanted to explore love over time and surpassing boundaries put upon by society. I think as you read the story and get into the historical and paranormal aspects, that you enjoy it.

In other news, Dare Me is now in print! You can click here to buy it. I'm so excited to finally see Cal in print. I've said more than once this is my favorite of the Darevilles, and definitely I will write more about Cal and Sue in the future.

While you're waiting, why not check out this trailer promo I made for all the books? First attempt, not too shabby! The song I use is written by a friend of mine for his former group - it's actually in the Top Ten of Costa Rican radio, right up there with Motley Crue!

6 comments:

Will Belegon said...

Don't mind me, I'm only here to stalk Leigh...

*stalk*

...now all y'all go book your ticket to Dareville!

Ali said...

Leigh, I couldn't hear the song from the computer I'm at, but I love the trailer! You have great covers for your books :-))

Aurora Black said...

Stopping by to show my support. :)

victoriablisse said...

I love the trailer Leigh, very well done indeed! :)

Kate Burns said...

Love the trailer! And the song, too. Really impressed with the way it's put together. :-)

Liz said...

WTG Leigh