Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Good morning, I'm Victoria Blisse and I'm taking over the blog today to promote my very first Phaze release "Proving Santa Exists"

First things first though, let me introduce myself. I am a 28 year old full time wife and mother and I live very close to Manchester, England. I love to bake and find it very satisfying to see someone eating something I have cooked and enjoying it. The same can be said of my writing. I love to get feedback from people who have enjoyed what I have written; it completes the experience for me.

I've been writing erotica for nine years now; my first story was inspired by a dream that haunted me till I wrote it down. I've always been a creative writer, I won an Easter poetry competition at the age of ten and throughout my teens I wrote short romantic stories and it has always been a dream of mine to become an actual published author.

So here I am my book "proving Santa Exists" was released on Sunday and I've not stopped smiling since.

4 comments:

Alessia Brio said...

And it's just the first of many to *ahem* come.

Savannah Reardon said...

Congrats again! I can't think of a person more deserving. :)

Aurora Black said...

Enjoy it, love. You've earned it and a lot more. :)

PennyAsh said...

Conga Rats and Celebrations :) There's nothing quite like that first time is there?