Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy two days after Thanksgiving!

Good morning! I don’t really feel like a new author anymore, but my first ebook came out at the beginning of October, so I guess I am. It’s hard to believe it hasn’t even been two months!



My first release, Morningstar, is set in the post-apocalyptic future where vampires prey on a dwindling human race. Morningstar is a legendary vampire hunter, said to have killed more of them than any other. When he encounters an ancient vampire who doesn’t make any attempt to kill him, and an attraction is sparked between them, the fun really begins.

Nearly all my stories are M/M. The dynamic between two men is simply what I find appealing. My second release, Cold Hands, Warm… is for the Phaze Snuggler line.



It’s gotten quite a few lovely reviews and was even #1 on the Fictionwise.com erotica bestseller list. And for under $2, you should check it out.

Now, as today is my blog day here on the Phaze blog, I have more to say, but that will have to wait for my next post. Stay tuned.

www.jadefalconer.com

3 comments:

victoriablisse said...

Hey Jade Happy blog day to you. And the snugglers rock don't they? yeah!

Karen Mandeville said...

Hi Jade
Best wishes for your publishing success!!

Karen Mandeville
www.karenmandeville.com

Kaelyn MacCarrick
www.myspace.com/kaelynmaccarrick

Jade said...

Snugglers are awesome! Who knew they would be so popular! Thanks, Victoria!

And thanks, Karen!