Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Sunrise Here on the East Coast

San Diego Sunset
But I'm here to talk about sunset on the West. San Diego Sunset, the Phaze Snuggler written by me & Will Belegon, comes out in just 3 days. I'm so excited to see this story published 'cause it gives Will and I a perfect record. Yup. We've now officially made money on every word we've written together. Not many authors can say that, so I'm justifiably proud of us. I'd knock wood that it will continue, but I have confidence in our ability to maintain the momentum.

So, what's San Diego Sunset all about? Dreams.

Strangers separated by a continent begin having the same dream, pulling them inexorably to the same place at the same time. She's on the east coast. He's on the west. But will they trust their dreams enough to follow them?

Read an excerpt HERE.

6 comments:

Aurora Black said...

Checking in to congratulate the dynamic duo! Bravo (and brava), you guys. The excerpt was very compelling, and that photo is just to die for. It certainly makes me want to click that link for a flight. *wink*

victoriablisse said...

Wow that is a feat -congratulations to you both!

Alessia Brio said...

Thank you, ladies.

I'm gonna blog about dreams here in just a minute, so c'mon back and share yours.

Will Belegon said...

See, here's the thing...yes, I wrote this story about dreams. Yet I don't remember my sleeping dreams...I know I have them, because I have had times when I have retained them for a little while before losing them. And everyone dreams. So this subject was a bit "out of bounds" in a way...I have little to know experience with remembering dreams, let alone acting upon them.

Will Belegon said...

..and Aurora, thank you for the compliment on my photograph...

Aurora Black said...

Of course, Will. I figured it was yours, you lucky person you.