Thanks to our own Jayelle Drewry for passing this along! Let us know what you think?
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Definitely hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps. Just wouldn't be Christmas without it.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? All red. It's very pretty.
4. When do you put your decorations up? We have forgone decorations while the little one is still little. She has an appetite for destruction.
5. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey and stuffing.
6. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Christmas in Louisville with my grandmother and all my cousins. We'd sit around the living room and just sing for hours.
7. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? All of them. Been doing that for years.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Hubby has a system with his Waterford ornaments. This year we have a fiber optic tree so who know how it will look.
9. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it from a distance. Like from Florida.
10. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Good old pumpkin pie.
11. When was the last time you went sledding? About three years
12. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Eating everything in sight.
13. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, especially with Little One.
14. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Christmas is Coming from Charlie Brown
15. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
16. Favorite Christmas movie of childhood? same