Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

My first Phaze blog...


Today my Snuggler title, Halfpipe Romance, is going to be released. I am thrilled to be a part of the Phaze family and I've waited (sometimes very impatiently!) for this day for weeks. Now that it's here I'm hoping that others will enjoy reading this little tale as much as I enjoyed writing it.

What's it about, you ask? Well, I just happen to have a blurb right here...

When Molly's boyfriend Seth invites her to go on a romantic snowboarding weekend she's thrilled. Picturing long, steamy evenings spent in front of a roaring fire while snowflakes swirl outside, she completely disregards one small fact. Molly can't snowboard--not at all. But, she reasons, her sexy boyfriend can't really expect to go snowboarding--can he?

Halfpipe Romance is a warm-all-over romantic romp that is sure to put a smile on your face and a fire in your heart. I hope you enjoy it.

Now, before I sign off I've got to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! to those on the lists for the 2007 EPPIES! I hear champagne corks popping all over!


http://www.epicauthors.com/eppiewinners2007.html

3 comments:

Aurora Black said...

*pokes head in, waves* Hi! :)

Jude said...

Congratulations Kate, it sounds wonderful. We've got the snow, so it's perfect timing. Good luck and here's to many sales!

Jude

Kate Burns said...

Hi Aurora, Thanks Jude. Thank you both for stopping by! I was afraid I'd be here all by my lonesome today!

Happy to see you both. :-)