Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I don't do resolutions...

but I have got some goals for 2007. You can keep trying to score a goal, but once you break a resolution you can't fix it again!

My goals:

* To eat healthy, help my family to eat healthy and excercise.
*To write every day, even if it's only a few sentances.
*To get on top of my housework andstay on top of it (easy said than done I think!)
* To believe in myself more.


Have you got any goals for 2007?

4 comments:

Alessia Brio said...

I like your take on goals versus resolutions. It's an approach less likely to result in guilt!

Goals? Yeah, I've got a few. Most of them involve writing & the publishing business. :)

readingissomuchfun said...

Hello Victoria,

I agree with you when you say once you break a resolution you can't fix it. Isn't that the truth. That is one reason why I have my Goals up instead of calling them resolution I say Goals *G*

My Goals Are:

Open my own store online for my bookthongs and beaded jewelry I have been making.

Eat healthier and excercise more. My fiance will be doing this with me also so we are going to help eachother get through it.

To stop putting things on old.

Read faster so I can finish the books I got in 2006. Want to many new 2007 books already *G*

Think possitive and beleive in myself.

Hugssss
Linda.H.

victoriablisse said...

great goals Linda -thanks for sharing.


Alessia -I know you'll score many goals this year! ;)

Marty Rayne said...

Your goals are reasonable. So often I see ones that you know they will never keep *sigh*
And LOVE the housework things *lol* I feel the same way :)

Most of my goals are toward my writing. So I made a nice list all organized and have one in my notebook and one taped to my computer desk so I can see it all the time, reminding me of what I want to accomplish in 2007. Which I finished one yesterday *yay me*