Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Looking back, Looking forward.


One event in 2006 made i one of the best years of my life to date -I got one of my stories published!

"Proving Santa Exists" is a hot little christmas story, and I know you've probably long since had enough of Christmas, but if you fancy sweet, sexy little story you won't go wrong with it.

However, on to the looking forward, sometime this spring I shall be releasing a new book called "Getting Physical" and I'm really excited about it's release. It's the cover you can see dominating this page -gorgeous isn't it? I am sure you want to know more about this BBW contempary erotic romance, so here goes!

Terri is a BBW who really does not enjoy going to the gym to exercise but she really loves the view of John's hard, pumping thighs.

John is always at the gym, working on his definition. He thinks he's lanky and scrawny and is convinced the sexy, curvy new girl will never look twice at him.

A twist of fate brings them together but will they be able to get over their own insecurities and take advantage of the season of love? It is Valentine's day after all.


Keep your eyes peeled for this exciting, erotic tale. I'll let you know as soon as I have a firm release date!

2 comments:

readingissomuchfun said...

Both books sound good. Love the cover for Getting Physical. Going to look these up and go find some excerpts *G*

Hugssss
Linda.H.

victoriablisse said...

Linda - Just for you I'll post an excerpt of "Getting Physical" here.

I hope you enjoy it!