Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Let's Get this Party Started!

Good morning, and welcome to my Pre-Birthday Bash! I'm Aurora Black, and it's my great pleasure to share this very happy occasion with you. Technically, my birthday is tomorrow, but I just can't resist celebrating early! It's 2:30 pm here in sunny Greece, and I've just finished a sinfully delicious bowl of Black Cherry sherbet so I'm ready to rock! *wide grin*

Here's what's on the agenda for today:

I'm going to announce a very exciting giveaway in honor of my special day. The prize? Your very own copy of my May 28th Phaze release, "I Heart You." It's a sizzling, erotic suspense thriller that will leave you on the edge of your seat and make you fan yourself at the same time!

Imagine owning a copy of this highly sensual novella before it's even released to the public, and that's what may happen.

Throughout the day, I'll be posting excerpts of "I Heart You" as well as various clues that will point you in the right direction. Of course, we'll also chat and share some laughs along the way.

I'll post the contest details next. In the meantime, enjoy the book trailer for "I Heart You," the prize of the day. I look forward to spending the day with you.

Cheers,
Aurora

No comments: