Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, May 04, 2007

Hell Hath no Fury...

but here a Phaze, we've got lots. The latest set of heatsheets to hit the downoad charts have been all about revenge; hot, sexy revenge.

My heatsheet "Masquerading Hearts" is due out on the 7th May, and is a scorching story of a woman scorned. Laura caught he boyfriend balls deep in some blonde behind a pub -she's not spoken to him since, but she's burning up with rage, her heart is empty and she is filling it up with sex, and in the process is getting her revenge on Jack.

It's certainly diferent from my last two Paze releases, both of which are sweet, sexy romances.

http://www.phaze.com/authors-victoriablisse.htm

I really didn't think I'd have anything to submit for the fury Heatsheets but then inspiration struck, and the first paragraph of the sory got stuck in my brain. (Hot excerpt to follow)

"It doesn't matter that I don't know his name; I'll not be calling him again. I'm just going to ride this cock till I'm satisfied. It doesn't matter that I don't know the colour of his eyes, because I'm not interested in staring into them. I just want his hardness slamming into my soft, willing cunt. It doesn't matter who he is. All that matters is revenge: revenge on Jack."

And the rest, as they say, is history.