Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A Wild Masquerading Hearts Competition.


Hello everyone, Victoria Blisse here to tell you about a fabulous competition. The prize is a very unique photo of the cover for "Masquerading Hearts" signed by yours truly -cool, eh? But that's not just it! You will also get a surprise gift. It will be something very British, just like me.
So, what do you have to do to get your mitts on this fabulous freebie? Well, listen carefully, I shall type this only once! My husband and I recently launched a sexy little website which has a forum, chat room, games arcade, stories and a place for you the reader to submit reviews of the books you've read. Anyhow, I want you to visit this website:
and register. Once you've registered find a post by me (Victoria Blisse) on the forum, right click on my name and choose to send me a Private Message.
Title it "Competition" and then in the body of the message give me your name, address and Email address.
It's a simple as that.
Whilst you're over at www.sexyreads.co.uk , though you might just want to check out the announcements forum for details on how to enter a fantastic competition, the winner of which will get no less than 8 sexy ebook reads!
So pop on over, I guarantee you a warm welcome :) This Competition will close on the 17th July and I'll announce the winner here.


No comments: