Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Friday

I've got coffee and I'm here. Well, when I got up this morning, I was searching for a topic. Which is hard to do when you're not quite awake. So, reading through my e-mail I found one of my auto google-alerts (yes author your name is vanity), but they often turn up missed reviews or mentions in peoples' blogs.

Today this was in my spam folder (and I have no clue why google put its own alert in the spam folder-- but this is why I check). Twice the Cowboy has been etched.

hecclestravel -- Scroll down a bit

I'm rather tickled that the cover of my book has inspired another artist to create something. Now, granted, the cover was designed by Kat using a photo from a stock photo collection... but I wrote the gay cowboys. Art inspires art. I like it.

No comments: