Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Victoria Blisse Sizzling Hot Chat Day!

If you make you way over to the Phaze chatters yahoo group you will find I have a Chat day going on.


"What happens at a chat day?" you ask, Well it varies from author to author and almost every day this month you will find a different author hoting a sizzling hot summer chat day.


Today I'm planning to have a good natter with anyone who drops by, I want to talk about summer holidays (vacations) and hot dates and to find out what everyone is up to right now. On top of this I'll be sharing excerpts from Naughty Rendzvous, my latest ebook release and talking about what is coming soon, including a sneak peek at "Sweet Surrender" a hot, sexy tale set here:


Oh and if that isn't enuogh to tempt you, I'll also be giving away a prize :) I look forward to chatting to you soon!

No comments: