Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Winners of the "Bitter Harvest" Halloween Contest!



Okay, it's 10pm on the East Coast and I'm announcing the winners of my month long "What Are You Afraid Of?" blog contest for 10 FREE copies of my sizzling and shocking Halloween Phaze novella, Bitter Harvest!

Many thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. Your honest and thought-provoking answers were a joy to read, and I'm honored that you shared them with me. It was extremely hard to choose between so many great entries. :O)

Now, the 10 winners of Bitter Harvest are made up of entries collected from my Roses On Snow blog and the review site Rogues and Romance, and here they are in no particular order...

1: Phoenix Lyon (ROS)

2: AzGaye (ROS)

3: Jaycee (ROS)

4: Sarah (ROS)

5: Catslady (ROS)

6: Robin S. (ROS)

7: Caffey (ROS)

8: QB (RAR)

9: Tam (RAR)

10: Mahaira (RAR)


I've already contacted some of you about your prize. Everyone else, please contact me at aurora.supernova (at) yahoo (dot) com to claim your copy of Bitter Harvest.

Congratulations to the winners! For those who missed out this time, there will definitely be other chances down the road. Thank you all!

Happy Halloween,
Aurora

No comments: