Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, April 04, 2008

My Online Chat 4/4 and Crimson Promise Receives Another Super Review



First, I have an online chat today at 4:00PM to 9:00 PM Eastern at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/karendevinkaren/?yguid=52268 . I'll be also having a contest and giving away a download of Crimson Promise.


Then my erotic and dark science fiction vampire paranormal short, Crimson Promise received another super review, this time from Dark Divas. The reviewer loved it. :D

http://darkdivareviews.webs.com/scifi.htm

Ms Phelan brings back the campy B movie Vampire story. Taking her Vamp from the distinguished, gentlemen of Europe and placing him on a far removed planet in outer space. Victor has escaped Earth which has become deadly to his kind and lives now on a desolate planet. He thinks he is alone in this remote hell hole. Till he discovers an alien like himself, yet very different. I really liked seeing Ms Phelan's twist on an old fave. This is the first sci fi vampire story I have read in a very long time. It's nice to see a change from the usual vampire fiction. That's not saying Victor isn't tall dark and handsome. What would an erotic story be without a handsome hero. But the alien landscape give this book a new feel. Na'lesa isn't an alien like I'm used to either, she is an interesting species in her own right.
This story has a lovely happy ending. And lets not forget the very steamy sex scene. Over all I have to give this book 4 and 1/2 delightful divas.

No comments: