Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Jamie Hill's September Newsletter is now available

The latest issue of Simply Irresistible is now available. Along with my writing news I've got four chances for you to win ebooks and prizes: my September contest, the two scavenger hunts I'm involved in and the REO blog event. Check my newsletter for links to all of them!

I've also got two new free read recommendations (by authors I'm sure you will recognize!) and the fourteenth part of my free read novella, Snowbound. Next month is the conclusion, don't miss the final two installments!

If you're not a subscriber, you can join my monthly, no chat newsletter at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jamie_Hill_Newsletter/

Enjoy the rest of your week, and hang on! Friday's coming!

~ Jamie

No comments: