Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Phaze

Phaze is four years old. Wow! The company has grown out of infancy and moved past its terrible twos, and had started walking and talking. LOL

All too often it seems, e-book companies haven’t been reaching such a milestone. They spring up overnight, ready to take on the world, and then come to realize that e-publishing is still a business and it has just as many hurdles to overcome as print publishing. Plus, it’s just plain hard work.

I have to say I am THRILLED to say happy anniversary to Phaze, not just as an author but also as a reader. We put out some great books. LOL

I reached my own anniversary with Phaze in July (a wee bit ago). Just last year KINKY GIRLS DO came out. Having been with them a year, now with 8 titles of my own, contributions in 3 others, and 2 more so far coming out early next year, I have to say I work with some classy people. Kat is phenomenal. Dan is a great guy. The cover art department does some incredible work. And the editors know their stuff.

I’ve worked with a few other e-publishers, and I can truly say Phaze kicks butt when it comes to profession treatment of their authors. I am so thrilled that I am a part of the Phaze family. I still remember that giddy rush when I received my first acceptance from Kat. : )

So to Phaze – Happy Anniversary and here’s to many more years to come.

And to all of the readers out there who have bought our books, given the company a try four years ago when it was just starting, or a day ago giving a new author a try, thank you too!

Michelle Houston
http://www.michellehouston.com/

No comments: