Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

I know, it's awful, but I wanted to take a moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself. *smiles*

All day today I am going to be dropping in to the Phaze blog with some goodies, excerpts, and more.

First one is a contest. : )

And the entry is very simple. Send me an email to theeroticpen @ yahoo.com (without the speces) with the subject 'Birthday Giveaway' to be entered for a chance to win your choice of one of my Phaze titles. Make sure to include which title you want in the body of the email.

I will be drawing a winner at random sometime tomorrow.

Available titles are:
Kinky Girls Do
Blood Slave
Enslaving Heaven
Parallel Attraction
A Change of Pace
Diggin' Up Bones
Fated To Be
Playing For Keeps

Michelle Houston
www.michellehouston.com

3 comments:

angie said...

happy birthday it also happens to be my little brothers birthday today too

Michelle Houston said...

LOL It's also my nephew's birthday, so we celebrated together.

Michelle

angie said...

thats great hope you have a lovely time