Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CROSSROADS: Showdown Available November 9th



About Crossroads: Showdown

Tough PI, Frank McGuire, attempts to help the FBI locate three abducted children from a small town in West Virginia. While channeling his inner spirt for assistance, he mistakenly calls forth a ghost. As Frank races against time to locate the missing girls, he receives help from the most unlikely of sources. To complicate matters, Rand has decided its time Frank commit to their relationship -- or run the risk of Rand being gone when he returns.

Available November 9th here: PHAZE

First Review: (Five Stars)

Keta Diablo delivers yet another steamy, hot, sexy and mysterious male/male erotic romance novel that will have you panting as well as making you want more. You won’t want the story to end since you only just get a peek at Frank's new side. I was sad that I finished this novel in less than six hours but I couldn't stop reading it until I found out how things would end for Frank and Rand. Now that I've read it, I hope Keta will finish writing the last novel in the Crossroads series so I can see if their relationship will make it like I want it to. I give this book 5 open books!

Talk About My Favorite Authors

~ ~ ~
Tweet Keta: TWITTER
Web site: AUTHOR HOME
Blog: KETA'S KEEP

No comments: