With this in mind, we are open to submissions for the 2012 calendar year. Our books have won numerous reviewer awards and EPIC nominations, and our books and authors have been featured in Playgirl, RT Bookclub, and other media sources. Our main focus is erotic romance, and in the coming year we are especially interested the following sub-genres. If you have an original, never before published work of 10K words or over, we hope you will consider submitting to Phaze Books. Some of the themes we're looking for include:
- Menages. We'd love to see more of these in any combination you have - MFM, MMF, FMF, FFM, MMM, FFF. Throw in a few more Ms and Fs if you wish!
- Lesbian romance. It's been a while since we published a full-length F/F novel. We've found quite a demand for them while attending conferences and Pride fairs.
- Interracial. BW/WM romance remains one of our strongest selling genres. Of course, we're open to all I/R combinations - passion is colorblind!
- Military romance. We love our men and women in uniform, and so do readers!
- Cowboys/Westerns. Our stable is sorely lacking. Come help us fill it with hot cowboy hunks!
Phaze Books offers erotic romance and erotic in eBook and print formats. Our works are distributed through our website and third-party vendors, including All Romance eBooks, Amazon.com, BN.com, and others.