Official Blog of Phaze Books, Digital First Publisher of Romance!

Monday, June 30, 2014

Q&A With Phaze Books Author Marie Rochelle

Marie Rochelle is the author of A TASTE OF LOVE: RICHARD, now in its second edition!

Available at: Phaze BooksAmazon USAmazon UKAll RomanceKoboB&N 

What inspired you to write your book?

I was inspired to write the Drace Brothers series because I wanted to give my fans an amazing series about four handsome brothers. Men who could fall heads over heels in love with beautiful, strong and intelligent women and not be ashamed to pursue them with everything they had. A Taste of Love: Richard is the second book in a series of four books involving the charming Drace brothers.

I wrote Richard’s story because he was such a strong character in the first book: My Deepest Love: Zack. He wouldn’t leave my mind, so I gave him what he wanted and I’m very pleased with the end results. His love story had me missing it for weeks after I had typed ‘The End.’ I was very thrilled when I learned Phaze Books was going to reissue it with a new cover. Richard is an alpha male who was taught the meaning of the words true love.

You're in an elevator and have ten seconds to convince a reader to buy your book. What do you say?
A Taste of Love: Richard is a battle of wits between two head strong people that know they are in love each other, but neither one is willing to admit it. If you want to read about a rollercoaster ride of sexual tension that will eventually lead to an explosion of fireworks. Check out my latest release and you won’t be disappointed.

Who would you say were your biggest writing influences?
I know a lot of my writing influences came from all of the wonderful authors I read as a teenager. I loved how they were able to captivate me with their brilliantly written romances. I still remember staying up late reading in my bed while everyone else in my house was asleep. I hoped and wished for the same gift of story telling as them when I decided to pursue my secret dream.

Another thing that pushed me to pick up a pen was my mother. I watched how she would sit on the front porch for hours when I was growing up and get lost in the pages of her favorite author and seeing the sheer joy on her face as she turned the pages. The look pushed me to do the same thing when I finally decided to go for my dream.

What are you working on now? 
Currently, I’m working on two new books. They are Bikers and Bars, Book 2: Inked Griffin and Ceanna’s story. The second book is One Wish (sequel to So Much Better) Shay and Tate’s story.

About the Book

The Drace Brothers: Book 2

Dawn Summers has loved Richard Drace since she laid eyes on him three years ago. However, after a horrible incident in his office she finally realizes Richard is never going to return her feelings. She leaves in a fit of anger, declaring to never set foot in his presence again -- until he seeks her out to help save his failing business.


Richard Drace isn't known for saying "I'm sorry," but he'll do anything and everything in his power to get Dawn back into his life. He promises himself that he will be the man Dawn wants and needs. Is it too late for him to win Dawn back and make her realize that she has shown him his first taste of love?

Buy Now!


About the Author

The Queen of Tease: If you want to read interracial romance stories that leaves you panting for more and turning the pages faster than you can read them. Marie is for you.

After reading her first “dirty” book as a teenager, Marie knew she had to become a writer. She started writing a few years ago because she wanted to reach for her dream. She writes her characters so her fans will believe in the Happily Ever After. She loves collecting bear figurines and reading a HOT book when she gets the chance.

Find out more about Marie here:
Official Site: http://marierochelle.weebly.com/
Official Blog: http://shopdiva28.blogspot.com/
Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/marie_rochelle/
Yahoo discussion group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MarieRochelle2/?yguid=289462859

No comments: